Join Our Facebook Community
INCUBATION AT ACIIE
ACIIE provides incubation support to start-up focused on addressing social issues through entrepreneurial initiatives.
Start-ups shortlisted through a stringent evaluation process are put into incubation for certain duration.
Selection Criteria for a start-up to be incubated at ACIIE:
• Registered for-profit private Ltd. venture, having 6 months of business operations.
• Social Enterprise creating impact
• Enterprise must be registered in Delhi/NCR
• Must have a tested financial/revenue/business model
Benefits of Incubation Support:
• Support for 12 months, extendible to 18 months.
• Training on various elements of creating and scaling a start-up.
• Participate in several workshops conducted by experts at the centre.
• Start-ups can leverage our network required for business growth and sustainability.
• Mentoring from experts in various areas.
• Need based consulting.
• Co-working space.
• Extendible support for connecting with investor network (ACIIE can introduce you to the investors, however the final decision of investment is taken up by the investor)
Incubation without Seed Investment
ACIIE provides incubation benefits to the selected social startups against equity. Start-ups seeking incubation support have to pitch their business case to the screening committee constituted by ACIIE who takes the final decision on their incubation.
Please refer below for detailed "Selection Process for Incubation"
Incubation with Seed Investment
Any startup raising funds from ACIIE will get all the incubation benefits as above, along with a seed capital investment of up-to INR 10 lacs against equity in the company. In order to raise funds from ACIIE the start-up has to pitch their business case to the screening committee constituted by ACIIE who takes the final decision on investment.
Selection Process for Incubation
We follow a 3-stage stringent process for selecting start-ups for incubation at ACIIE. Here is the process flow:
STAGE 1: Screening Process
STAGE 2: Pitch.
STAGE 3: Online Leadership Assessment of the core founding team members (if required).
STAGE 1: Screening
Step 1: Fill up the online form and pay the application fees of INR 2000.
Step 2: Case analysis.
Step 3: Personal Discussion.
STAGE 2: Pitch
Step 1: Startup clearing the Stage 1, need to pay INR 4000.00 to be eligible for Pitching the Business plan.
Step 2: Eligible start-ups are called for pitching the ideas to screening committee.
STAGE 3: Assessment
If required Online Leadership Assessment of the Core founding team members to be completed.
As part of our pre-incubation program, we offer orientation and awareness building programs that include talks, workshops and seminars on a regular basis, to build appreciation regarding successful entrepreneurial initiatives addressing social problems. Plan of future programs may be found in the Calendar of Events. These are open for all students and alumni of AUD.